- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Malcolm X - February 1965: The Final Speeches (Malcolm X speeches & writings) Paperback – 1 Jan 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gathers speeches Malcolm X made during the last three weeks of his life.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The reader will get to see how Malcolm comes to terms with the mistakes that he made while still in the Nation of Islam. The reader will also get an idea on the direction that Malcolm was heading in, the Pan-Africanist approach that sought to unite Afro-Americans with Africans to forge an unbreakable alliance against, racism, imperialism and colonialism.
This is definitely a great read and a lot of the material here is still relevant today. A very good example being Malcolm's exposing how the press manipulates the public with false imagery. Malcolm was pretty much predicting many of the false political networks of today, like Fox News. One of the best qualities about Malcolm X was that he was a great thinker, and this is why I find him so admirable and why I love reading about him.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > United States
- Books > Biography > Political > United States
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Cultural History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > United States
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Ethnography & Ethnology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Black Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology