Makura Ignis Pro Mouthguard
|Price:||£7.00 - £9.78|
- CE Approved - Independently Tested by SATRA to M33: 2011 - Issue 3. The Ignis Pro, during independent testing, achieved Performance Level 2 impact tests for people playing contact sports. There are three levels of the Impact Performance Level allocated to Mouthguards, namely 1, 2 and 3, where Level 1 offers the lowest level of protection and Level 3 offers the highest level of protection.
- Junior (Age 10 and Under) - Senior (Age 11 and Over)
- 'Boil & Bite' Custom Fit, Super-tough Shokbloker outer
- Ultimate comfort Gelform liner, 'Airthru' channel improves breathing
- 'Slipsafe' pads prevent slipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Makura Ignis Pro Mouthguard's protective technology has been engineered for the highest levels of protection and comfort. All Makura mouthguards are latex free and come complete with a light and durable case to keep your mouthguard clean and safe. All Makura mouthguards are fully CE compliant so that you can be confident you are buying the highest levels of safety.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My wife does struggle trying to talk with it in, so its worth its weight in gold!
However, recently and to deal with self tongue biting during the night, I purchased a Makura Ignis Pro Guard, which whilst I can't say I enjoyed wearing, at least I was able to bear it in my mouth longer than previously owned guards, and whether because of it or by natural causes, my tongue biting went away.
The best I've had todate.
This one feels really good - can be re-shaped several times to get a perfect fit.
Much better than any other mouth guard in under £10 price range.
Recommended for U10s rugby or younger.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't mind that it's a bit fiddly to fit. And, to be fair, after a few attempts it was ok. But not only is there a little dip front and centre, there's a little pattern just... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Doesn't stay in mouth if you open your mouth to breathe. Good quality guards will form so well to your teeth that they stay in to allow for heavy breathing in exercise. Read morePublished 29 days ago by AmazonKate
Arrived quickly and we'll packaged, instructions were clear on fitting and it worked well (hot water and bite moulding ). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mihir