- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Making Winter: A Creative Guide for Surviving the Winter Months Hardcover – 5 Oct 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Banish winter blues and embrace the frosty months by cosying up with Emma Mitchell's nature-inspired collection of crafts.
About the Author
Emma Mitchell is a popular designer-maker, craft teacher and naturalist. She has been published in Mollie Makes, Country Living and Kirstie Allsopp's book Craft, and is the creator and editor of Mollie Makes Comic Relief Crafternoon in aid of Red Nose Day. She has been featured in the Guardian and has appeared on Alan Titchmarsh's Love Your Garden. Her Instagram account, @silverpebble2, has over 85k followers, including Nigel Slater and Emma Freud.