- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Making Waves: Exciting Parachute Games to Develop Self-confidence and Team-building Skills Paperback – 18 Apr 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An exciting collection of parachute games to develop teambuilding and cooperation skills in the school classroom. It's all very well having a parachute, but do you know what to do with it? If you find that after a couple of games your use of a parachute falls away, this wonderful bumper collection of games is precisely what you need. Parachute games are an exciting way to develop co-operation skills, self-esteem, empathy, communication skills and emotional literacy. In addition, they are incredible fun! Written by two experienced teachers, this book is based on their extensive experience of developing parachute games in a school environment. It will teach you how to get started with a parachute, how to develop active and reflective games, and how to end a session calmly.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Arrived quickly too.
Varied age appropriate ideas for the different ages of children using the product
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for group games and it's got a great selection, with easy explanations. The calming down games are very useful too!Published on 20 Mar. 2014 by fhr