on 15 January 2008
This is the first book I bought after getting my slow cooker and I wish I'd bought the other one (New recipes for your slow cooker by Annette Yates) first. It's got some nice recipes in there but not what I would call "normal" in that it's not got loads of stuff in there that everyone would want to eat. I suppose I mean it's a bit fancy for me.

Maybe in the future I'd use it more but it's just not for me at the moment.
on 23 August 2013
Very useful,well written book. Sure to use it frequently. The pictures and instructions are clear and concise and the variety of recipes would surely suit most people.
on 30 January 2014
This book has got the most amazing collection of recipes for slow cooking. I never knew how versatile my cooker was.
on 5 April 2013
i bought this book on recommendation glad I did great book lots of choices and easy to follow would recommend
on 16 May 2009
I never realised how versatile the slow cooker is. I am looking forward to trying the recipes.
on 13 January 2015
have enjoyed all the recipees ive cooked from this so far
on 17 August 2015