- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Spring Hill (21 Feb. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1908974117
- ISBN-13: 978-1908974112
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 1.1 x 20.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (75 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 120,963 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Making the Most of Your Food Processor Paperback – 21 Feb 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
How to produce soups, spreads, purees, cakes, pastries and all kinds of savoury treats.
About the Author
Home cooking and baking expert, Sue Simkins, explains in her usual clear and easy-going style, how a food processor - your very own sous-chef - can help you get the most out of fresh wholesome ingredients and make great food for your friends and family. Sue lives in Dorset and is also the author of Cakes for the Tooth Fairy, Cooking with Mrs Simkins and Tea with Mrs Simkins.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If I had wanted a cookery book I would have gone for Jamie Oliver or any other well known chef, the title is misleading...
Rubbish and I would definitely not recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Having never owner a food processor before I thought I should buy the book as I indeed wanted to make the most of my purchase from Amazon. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Linda
The book is great for British food only not for other cuisinesPublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is for my granddaughter ,she has not told my how she has found the book.Published 11 months ago by mimm
This book will be very useful, and I am glad that I have bought it.Published 12 months ago by Jenny Given