Making the Most of Fieldwork Education: A Practical Approach Paperback – 14 Jun 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Part One: Professional & Organizational Contexts of Fieldwork 1. What is fieldwork education? 2. The fieldwork curriculum 3. Fieldwork dynamics 4. The context of fieldwork 5. Allocation of placements 6. Accreditation & qualities of the fieldwork educator Part Two: The Fieldwork Experience 7. Setting the scene: expectations of you and others 8. Examining your needs 9. Taking responsibility 10. The first few days 11. Participating in service delivery 12. Being supervised 13. Practising as a professional 14. Developing reasoning skill 15. Becoming a reflective learner 16. Developing competence 17. Being assessed 18. Evaluating the fieldwork experience 19. Researching practice 20. Becoming qualified Appendix A. Useful addresses Appendix B. Relevant legislation in the UK Index. "
Top customer reviews
It gives specific detail of what is expected from both the student and educator, and how the student can gain the best experience from both the theory and the practice. Although this is the case it is not specific to any area of practice just a general over view of what to expect.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Physical Disabilities
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Occupational Therapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Counselling & Therapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies