- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton (11 April 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444749935
- ISBN-13: 978-1444749939
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.8 x 23.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 65 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 729,221 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits: 14 New Behaviours That Will Energise Your Life Paperback – 11 Apr 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
She writes with a deep understanding of scripture, and takes Romans 12:21 ('overcome evil with good') as her central theme, suggesting that the key is to overwrite bad habits with good ones.' (Christianity)
Since you're in the (good) habit of reading, try this. Along with God's word, it can transform your life! (Elaine Hill The NEWSpaper)
Joyce Meyer hones in on fourteen life-enhancing habits and provides practical tools to help you make them your own.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews