on 9 November 2013
As ever Joyce Meyer's down to earth practical approach offers excellent advice for those wanting to instill a bit of discipline in their lives but are lacking the know how.
on 20 October 2014
Making Good habits, breaking bad habits is a very interesting book, what I needed to read... A very motivating book.
on 23 December 2015
great read
on 15 June 2013
A really easy to read book and it works, with the direction in breaking unwanted habits I have found it has helped me to get rid of habits that keep you tied down. It is a fantastic feeling to be free
on 20 August 2013
If you really need to change from bad habits to good ones, here is the way!
It is even ghelping me to loose weight and exercise more!
If you are really tired, like I was, trying to change my bad habits this book is for you! And I recommend to read with Power Thought of the same author they it work much better!
I am amaze!
on 30 September 2013
This book is wonderful. I used it as a "work book" and made notes all the way through. Making notes helped me to acutally put the wisdom to work in my life so it was not just another book I read and forgot about. I highly recommend this book and actually would rate it as one of the best I have read by Joyce Meyer.
on 28 March 2014
I very recently purchased this book, primarily because Joyce Meyer is always excellent value in that she is open, honest and gives a solution. I have habits that I just want rid and needed guidance and encouragement. I found that this ticked all the boxes, and that I was not alone and the most sinful person in the world. Above all, this book gave me hope that I can be a better person. I have not yet completed the book but what I have read so far, I know that by the time I get to the end, I will be that better person in God - stronger and best of all ..... changed.
on 5 May 2014
I would recommend this to a Christian audience, but it could also be helpful to those of other faiths, or none, who are interested in improving their everyday habits. It encourages taking steps to improve your life and also gives biblical teaching which helps you focus on asking God's help to make lasting changes.
on 2 May 2013
Fantastic book, easy to read, has helped me with 3 habbits...1 made-spending more time with God, 2 habits broken-on the correct path to follow God
Thank you.
on 4 May 2013
This is a great Word -based book but with practical application. I believe reading this and applying this teaching will be life-changing!