Customer reviews

on 9 September 2015
Attractive book, but some of the findings are not available in UK.
I have not done any projects and probably wont but some ideas have
been useful.
on 17 April 2003
I was looking for a book with ideas and designs using semi-precious stones, so I was delighted to find this book. It is truly inspirational.Almost straight away upon opening the book I had more ideas for designs than ever before and had some great ideas for themes as the book has sections for peace, love etc..The projects are easy, the wording is clear and consise and there are very interesting histories and mythological stories regarding the stones themselves and has some good website links so that you dont have to trawl the web for suppliers. I would recommend this book to anyone that is stuck for ideas and wants to learn some new techniques using semi-precious stones, pearls and glass beads.
on 31 March 2010
As a follower of Tammy Powley's blog, I was not disappointed. She not only offers step by step instructions but tips, advice and alternative designs. This book opened (like the previous reviewer) up my own creativity. I was able to come up with loads of designs of my own.

She offers two alternatives to pearl knotting including how to make your own clasps - a money saving idea! A very talented artisan, I will highly recommend this book.
on 3 June 2016
Illustrated nice design of jewellery but limited information of stones
on 24 June 2016
Good product & delivery, etc.
on 26 May 2015