- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Naturegraph Publishers, Incorporated (16 Sept. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0879612460
- ISBN-13: 978-0879612467
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.4 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,173,066 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #474 in Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Clocks & Watches
- #961 in Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Reference
- #1596 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Materials & Industries
Making a Clock-Accurate Sundial Paperback – 16 Sep 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
a angled gnomon (the shadow casting thingy). For
"clock-accuracy" you have to look up an error offset in
a chart. The "equation of time" is not built into the
The book intentionally skips over the mathematics involved.
I found more information by searching the internet for
"analemmic sundial" than I found in this book.