- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (1 Oct. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1843981351
- ISBN-13: 978-1843981350
- Product Dimensions: 17.7 x 1.6 x 24.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,441,465 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Making the Business Case : How to create, write and implement a successful business plan Paperback – 1 Oct 2005
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, 1 Oct 2005||
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jim Cannon specialises in organisation development and has consulted with organisations in UK, North America, Europe and Asia. He runs an extensive range of training courses for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as well as IATA and other organisations. In 1989 he started his own consultancy as well as co-founding Cavendish Partners, now merged with Right Coutts, a firm specialising in career counselling and coaching.