on 6 February 2012
This book looks lovely and the patterns are very cute. I was slightly disappointed that several of the patterns only went up to age 1 when the book said 0-3 but the older kids' patterns are lovely too. The problem with this book is the same one that I have had with other pattern books from this publisher - it just isn't very accurate. Most of the patterns are in 3 sizes on the pattern sheet, but you are only told one size to cut of the various rectangles and extra bits needed. The first pattern I made from this required far more fabric than the book suggested. Fabric amounts are only given for one size which may be the problem. I've just finished making a top for my daughter who is small for her age and it was clearly going to be way too short for her. Fortunately I realised and added in an extra piece to make it longer - but this is frustrating in what is otherwise an excellent collection of ideas for beautiful-looking clothes. I wouldn't buy this if you are a complete beginner and hopefully the publisher will take note and improve their technical editing.
on 24 February 2016
This book is great, I bought this to start using/learning on my sewing machine and the patterns/instructions are pretty clear. I have since made three dresses and one pair of dungarees! The only down-side to this book is that there are lots more patterns for girls than boys.
on 26 July 2015
Great
on 19 January 2014
This book is not for the novice. The instructions are difficult to follow and in some cases, wrong. Far from getting 25 different patterns, it is a few, drawn several times over in different colours.

Very poor value for money.
on 6 June 2014
It feels like all the projects are of a varied and type that most people can manage. Even the little 'boy' type projects could easily be made girly and then most could easily fulfil my wants for all things feminine - got a grand daughter after 3 sons followed by three grandsons!
on 23 September 2011
Love this book, have made a few items already and the patterns are easy to follow. Have now bought copy for present for a friend.
on 9 February 2013
Attractively colourful and encouraging.
I found the designs included items I would pleased to see my grandaughter dressed in
so this was an ideal present.
on 17 March 2013
Delivery and packaging very good, price and value really good. Bought this for my missus who's hobby is crafting. She loves it and would recommend it.
on 23 July 2013
It is a delicious book. Very weel structured and pratical.

The pictures are gourgeous and very inspiring even for a beginner like me!
on 6 August 2015
Good beginner sewing book. Patterns easy to trace. Lovely pictures. Have made a few of the items and they came together with pleasing results.