- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Maker Media, Inc; 1 edition (23 May 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0596519419
- ISBN-13: 978-0596519414
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 2.5 x 23.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,112,527 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1906 in Books > Home & Garden > Buying & Developing Property > DIY > DIY Guides
- #3283 in Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies
- #4929 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
Maker's Notebook Hardcover – 23 May 2008
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The Maker's Notebook was conceived and published by the Maker Media team behind Make and Craft magazines, Maker Faire, makezine.com, craftzine.com, Make Weekend Projects videos, the Maker Shed store, and Make Project line of DIY books. Maker Media is focused on uniting, inspiring, informing and entertaining a global community of people who pursue DIY projects on their own time. Maker Media is a division of O'Reilly Media, Inc.
Top Customer Reviews
Why 4 stars and not 5 I hear you ask? As a hardcover book it has a tendency to like to close itself near the beginning and end. You can bend it back but it doesn't completely alleviate the problem. Clip it down or stick a weight on it and it's fine.
If your a maker/ Inventor then this is for you.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
As a long time Moleskine user, I'm preferring the Maker's Notebook because...
- it has the page marker, elastic band to hold it closed, and the back pocket.
- unlike the Moleskine, it has pre-numbered pages, a spot to put the project name, the date
- they have a few index pages in the front set aside for listing pages of important contents
- the grid lined pages are great for writing and diagraming
Cool too they give you some fun stickers to put on the cover and spine
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > DIY Guides
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies