- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
- Warning: To prevent possible injury by entanglement, remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees in a crawling position
Makedo Find and Make - Plane (Blue/ Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- makedo Find & Make Plane
- Combine makedo with all sorts of recycled material to create your Robot
- To make your masterpiece, all you need is 3 simple elements - connectors, hinges and a safe-saw
- 33 reusable parts, 15 pins + 15 re-clips, 2 lock-hingesTM, 1 safe-sawTMplane inspired stickers, guided instructions, an inspiration poster
- Designed for adults and children from 5 years +
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The makedo find & make range comprises project-based kits themed around classic creations, which can be made by gathering cardboard boxes, plastic containers, and other materials found at home. The kits include makedo’s reusable connector system, themed stickers, guided instructions and an inspiration poster to nurture playful creativity.
makedo is a multi-award winning and patented connector system which enables you to build almost anything using everyday materials. The building blocks for making can be found right in the home. Combined with makedo, you can cut, punch, connect, swivel and hinge to transform and recycle these materials into play spaces, creatures, vehicles, costumes and more!
The connector is composed of a pin and a clip which clamp material together. Squeeze the clip to release the parts to reuse. The lock-hinge pivots freely or locks into a fixed position. It can join or create a corner between two materials or be used as a swivelling part. The safe-saw can punch holes and cut through various types of card without the risk of injury.
makedo teaches children about recycling as they find creative inspiration from materials they used to throw away. Enlightening children to see a ‘cereal box’ as a valuable building block for their next makedo creation teaches about reusing and how to be more resourceful with the things around you.
The makedo connector system works with materials of different thickness, form and texture – including plastic, cardboard, foam, fabric, foil and more.
makedo connectors are robust to enable larger than life-size creations, and with moving parts. It can just as easily be used to make something that sits in your hand. So from a coffee cup bird to a garden sized fort, the possibilities are endless.
With hundreds of creations on show, creative tips, tutorials and a place for people to upload their own makedo creations, the makedo website is a place to explore, connect and get inspired.
15 x Pins
15 x Clips
2 x Lock-Hinges™
1 x Safe-Saw™
1 x Inspirational Poster
1 x Plane Inspired Stickers
1 x Instructions