Make your Own Crochet Dog Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- First time to Crochet? Make your Lovely Dog Puppy in only 4 hours of crocheting with this all in one kit!
- Perfect Present! Lucky the Dog comes in a lovely case along with everything you need to get started. A wonderful gift for experienced or new Crocheters!
- No more worrying where you got up to from messy instructions! We'll provide your wool, your needles and the best how-to guide ever over 4 videos
- Unlimited Possibilities! We've included the bits for a black and white dog... But if you want to make your own just mix and match the included wool colour with anything you like. It's easy with our detailed videos!
- Learn new Crochet tricks and complete Lucky in just one day! Thanks to our new (free!) video series you can learn side by side with Emma, our very own Crochet master. Learn inside tips and tricks to save you time and increase your skills!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Lucky the Dog is an adorable crochet craft kit which is a lovely gift for children and crafty adults. The kit comes with everything you need to create Lucky the Dog, including a step by step video tutorial which will guide you whether you are completely new to crochet, or wish to learn amigurumi (the art of making toys from crochet or knitting). A perfect crochet kit for someone who is new to crochet or wishes to make something other than scarfs. The Kit comes with everything you need to create your own Lucky the Dog, including: Two balls of quality Yorkshire DK yarn in white and grey 3.5mm brushed multi-coloured metal crochet hook A Stitch Marker (A must for any type of Amigurumi) Soft Stuffing Safety Eyes Plastic Darning needle Complete easy to follow instructions Free online video tutorials (We will guide you through every step of the process) We have ensured that the kit is suitable for all children from 6 years up. Due to ensuring safety, the kit does not include scissors and the needle included is plastic. The finished toy is suitable for children from ages 3 years and up.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The whole kit has obviously been put together with care by someone who really enjoys crocheting. I can't wait for other kits now!