- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK (17 Mar. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0857206796
- ISBN-13: 978-0857206794
- Product Dimensions: 19.3 x 13 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,619 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Make Yourself Unforgettable: How to become the person everyone remembers and no one can resist Paperback – 17 Mar 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dale Carnegie was born in 1888 in Missouri. He wrote his now-renowned book How to Win Friends and Influence People in 1936. This milestone cemented the rapid spread of his core values across the United States. During the 1950s, the foundations of Dale Carnegie Training® as it exists today began to take form. Dale Carnegie himself passed away soon after in 1955, leaving his legacy and set of core principles to be disseminated for decades to come. Today, the Dale Carnegie Training programs are available in more than 30 languages throughout the entire United States and in more than 85 countries. Dale Carnegie includes as its clients 400 of the Fortune 500 companies. Approximately 7 million people have experienced Dale Carnegie Training.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I think Dale would have had many more funny anecdotes