- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Collins & Brown (21 Jan. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1843403897
- ISBN-13: 978-1843403890
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 1.5 x 16 cm
- Average Customer Review: 35 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 536,055 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Make Your Own Clothes: Twenty Custom-fit Patterns to Sew Paperback – CD, 21 Jan 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"There are two brilliant aspects to this book, the first is that teaches basic dressmaking skills in a practical way and secondly that it includes a CD that will print out the required patterns sized to fit any reader!" Sewing World
About the Author
Marie Clayton is a professional writer, who has worked on a variety of sewing and needlecraft books including Ultimate Sewing Bible (9781843404118) and Make Your Own Clothes (9781843403890). She currently lives in London.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was unaware of the pattern-making software that is included with this book, and when I found it I was pleasantly surprised. The software is easy to install and allows you to make custom-fit patterns for each project as well as creating your own pattern from scratch.
I would definitely recommend this book to those who are new to sewing or those who are looking for something simple and quick to make.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews