- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Robinson (20 Nov. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0716023733
- ISBN-13: 978-0716023739
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 1.3 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 151,672 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How To Make Sweets and Treats Paperback – 20 Nov 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to make all your favourite sweet treats at home and package them as presents.
From the Back Cover
This book will show you how to make all your favourite sweet treats at home and provide ideas for packaging them to make lovely gifts
By following the detailed techniques in this book you'll be amazed how easy it is to make your own sweets. There are recipes for fudge, caramel and toffee, chocolates, sugared nuts and candied fruits, traditional sweets such as peppermint creams, baked treats such as amaretti biscuits, preserves, sweet syrups and even alcoholic beverages such as Limoncello.
With a little planning and a few carefully selected ingredients, soon you'll be creating a whole hamper of sweet treats that even the most difficult-to-buy-for friends and family will love.See all Product description
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com