Make Money from Makes: A Guide to Turning Your Hobby into a Business (Prima) Paperback – 6 Sep 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Emma Jones is a business expert and author, and founder of small business support company Enterprise Nation. Her books include 'Spare Room Start Up', 'Working 5 to 9', 'Go Global' and 'The Start Up Kit'. Following a five year career at an international accounting firm, Emma started her first business at 27, from a spare room in her Manchester apartment. That business was sold 18 months later, and the experience led to Emma's next venture, Enterprise Nation. Its website (www.enterprisenation.com) was launched in 2006 and became the most popular for home business owners in the UK, attracting over 100,000 visitors each month. Enterprise Nation has evolved to help even more would-be entrepreneurs. It now produces books, kits, online tools, video clips, friendly forums and weekly classes for anyone wanting to start and grow a small business. Emma is also a co-founder of national campaign, StartUp Britain. @e_nation @emmaljones www.enterprisenation.com
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Financial Reporting & Statements
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home-Based Businesses
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Law for Small Businesses
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Sales & Marketing
- Books > Reference > Language > Communication