Make: Getting Started with Adafruit FLORA: Making Wearables with an Arduino-Compatible Electronics Platform Paperback – 22 Feb 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Becky Stern is the Director of Wearable Electronics at Adafruit. Each week she publishes a new do-it-yourself craft+tech project tutorial and video and also hosts the YouTube Live show "Wearable Electronics with Becky Stern." She's been combining textiles with electronics since 2005, and helps develop the Adafruit FLORA wearable Arduino-compatible product line. She's been shooting video since age five, and sewing since age eight. Becky studied at Parsons The New School for Design and Arizona State University and teaches at School of Visual Arts' Products of Design grad program.
Tyler Cooper is a creative engineer at Adafruit Industries, where he helps develop the Adafruit Learning System, and other Adafruit learning tools. In 2010, he co-founded the open-source hardware company Coobro Labs. He's also co-owner of the Minneapolis, Minnesota, makerspace Nordeast Makers.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It covers washing your wearable project which makes it 5 stars.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Toys & Dolls > Puppets & Puppetry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Automatic Control
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Digital Electronics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering