on 31 July 2013
I purchased this box set for my little 8yr old G.Daughter who had been to hospital for a load of tests & basically were a bit of a bribe. She is a complete bookworm & was delighted with them one day she read 3 complete books entirely on her own so now have to find something else to match these. Overall a very good buy & well worth the money.
on 21 December 2016
Excellent great price prompt delivery great !
on 12 May 2015
My six year old son loved this set of books; kept him busy at bedtime for weeks!
on 11 November 2012
Mr Majeika books were to be a Christmas present for our daughter, however we have nearly completed the box set. What a joy they are. Totally suitable for a six year old. Our favourite is Mr Majeika and the Dinner Lady. We also bought Roald Dahl box set ,but keeping them for Christmas day!!!
on 11 March 2015
Remembered reading these myself as a child and when read to my two children (6 & 3) as a bedtime read it brought back fond memories. Both children loved having them read to them.
on 27 May 2014
I bought these for my grandson who lives in New York and loved the one I gave him as a present, Its a pity they only delivered to UK mainland, I would've happily paid the extra postage
on 13 October 2013
Very popular with kids - they can read the books themselves or have the stories read to them - excellent value on price as well.
on 2 December 2014
my 8 year old boy loves these books and just cannot put them down.
on 18 April 2017
Great value set. My son absolutely loves these books and they have really encouraged him to read.
on 13 May 2016