Customer reviews

on 23 April 2015
Great product. Exactly what I ordered.
on 26 November 2012
This is my 22 month old's current favourite book. Since she is becoming more aware of what is going on around her when we go out she understands what she is seeing in the pictures - ie bus stops, zebra crossings etc. The illustrations are very detailed with lots of things to talk about so it is good for practicing words and expanding vocabulary.
on 12 July 2011
As Maisy fans, we have been very pleased with the Maisy First Experiences range and Maisy Goes to the City is another winner. Having moved on from the simple pleasures of paddling pools and baking gingerbread, the First Experience range has slightly more advanced stories and we have now been reading about hospitals, holidays and nursery. These books are very helpful for preparing our daughter for new things and I would recommend them all. Well, maybe apart from the library one, which is incredibly dull.

In the latest title, the city in question is London and the story covers public transport, eating out and the perils of shopping and becoming separated from your friends. Enjoy!
on 14 June 2013
Both my 2 and 4 year old love this Maisy book. Great illustrations with lots to identify and talk about. My daughter is a bit concerned about where e 'adults' are though!
on 18 December 2012
This was bought as part of a collection of Maisy books for my granddaughter, who just loves anything to do with the Maisy storys.
on 4 October 2013
Really good story, toddler can relate to, identify familiar objects from a city and plenty to look at and keep entertained!
on 19 January 2015