- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (7 July 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141009721
- ISBN-13: 978-0141009728
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.4 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 84,743 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Maharanis: The Lives and Times of Three Generations of Indian Princesses Paperback – 7 Jul 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Enthralling' -- Daily Telegraph
A remarkable tale of remarkable women that is full of surprises and delights, and beautifully told -- Literary Review
Erudite, poignant and compelling.' -- Simon Sebag Montefiore
You can almost hear the rustle of silk as you leaf through this brilliant and romantic true story -- Mail on Sunday
About the Author
Lucy Moore is the author of The Thieves' Opera and Amphibious Thing and edited Con Men and Cutpurses. She writes often for the Observer, Telegraph, regularly appears on TV and is considered one of Britain most exciting historians.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic, well written book that was both insightful and entertaining.Published 4 months ago by Mavis Cournane
A very interesting book for anyone fascinated, as I am, with India.Published 13 months ago by Menarue
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Indian Subcontinent
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Political > Countries & Regions
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > India
- Books > History > Cultural History > Multicultural History
- Books > History > Social & Economic History