Customer reviews

on 17 May 2017
Read it to the children now buying for the grandchildren
on 10 August 2015
magnus power mouse has been in my family for 36yrs both my children love this little mouse so one really read book to the point it is now very fragile, now my grandchildren do so a new book was needed, great to let the children read or be read too
on 6 January 2001
This is a story for older kids because Dick King-Smith uses elaborated language to portray his various animal and human characters. Madelaine, the warm-hearted country girl and the learned Marcus Aureleus and this very unusual child of theirs (Magnus)who is different from all baby-mice they ever had before keep us entertained for 3 hours of happy listening. Don't miss it!
on 12 May 2008
This book is hilarious! It is about a country mouse called Madeline who has some baby mice and one of them are a lot larger than the others...
The only bad thing about this book is that you cannot really tell if the author, Dick King-Smith, is talking about humans or mice - that was something that really confused towards the start of this book.
on 16 October 2012
I bought this book for my 8 year old son who insisted on having his own copy after enjoying it so much. We read half of it together and then, unable to stop himself he read to the end in one go. He found the story to be very touching and even shed a tear or two.
on 13 July 2012
I loved this book and I thought it was well thought through,however because I am only 8 it had challenging words in it which I had to look up! I also thought that it was excellent choice of the animals,once I started reading it I could not stop!
on 21 November 2009
Bought for my nephew as part of his christmas present. He had read others and loved them and loved this one also.
on 5 July 2016
Loved this book as a child, love it now. Arrived in great condition and I'm very happy
on 27 October 2014