Size: 14 UK|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£69.99+ Free shipping

on 9 February 2011
I'm a size 8 1/2, so when buying footwear I usually have to try an 8 and a 9. I tried on several styles of Magnum boots in the shops, and found size 8 to be just right in all of them. I bought the Magnum Classic. They're very light and comfy. They give good ankle support and have the basic safety requirements to wear at work. I work 12 hr shifts, and these boots definately make life easier.
on 10 April 2013
I have bought magnum boots for years its the only boot I have worn that does not need broken in, very comfortable but I wont be buying them any more! The comfort is still there I cant fault that, what I can fault is the quality of the materials of the boot my last 4 pairs have all had the stitching come out especially where the material meets the leather, the soles have split where the foot bends, the material inside the boot wears thin after a couple of months and they are not waterproof, even when walking through wet grass the boots leak.Come on magnum use better quality materials and produce a boot worth wearing again.
on 9 February 2012
Magnum Unisex Classic CEN Work Boot

I bought a pair of these boots about 4 years ago from a shop in Islington ,north London and the overall quality was much better .
These boots here arrived on tuesday . I took them out of the box and examined them. What I saw "straightaway" was that they had a narrower fitting from the middle down to the toe area which was more "tapered" than the last pair I owned.This change has made them very uncomfortable to wear not to mention they look "prissy" now.Seems to me that these were made for a lady with narrow feet no pun intended.
I'll now move on to the sole's which felt and sounded like they were made from some type of plastic..what the fx$* is going on?
Anyway I wore them for the first time on wednesday. All I did was walk to the bank at the end of the road . They were uncomfortable going on painful and the heels made a loud hollow clacking sound on the pavement ...when I got home there was a small hole in the paper thin leather on the toe of the left boot .Now how the hell
does this happen on a short walk to the bank and back ?
My first pair of Magnum classic CEN were near perfect = nice wide "Mens" comfortable fitting with more toe space etc .The sole's were more of a solid but still light rubber and made very little noise when walking and you could feel the shock absorbency working straightaway. Also the laces were longer so I could do them up proper unlike these ones here.
I am not pleased with this crap that has been sent to me!
I would recommend not buying these boots from here.
on 10 July 2013
I first purchased these boots 7 years ago and I have to admit that they lasted the whole time. Even now there is little wear and tare on them. Overall they are still in good nick considering I brought them for work and therefore wore them daily through many climates and situations. They are also very comfortable, light, easy to clean and supportive if having to stand on your feet for long periods of time.

I would highly recommend!
on 18 October 2013
When I select 5 stars the caption is "I love it". That's not true, because they were in fact a present for my son; it is the 5th or 6th pair we have bought for him. Quite literally, these boots are his only footwear, apart from slippers around the house. His personal description is "they're mint !". Reliability with a capital "R" and Comfortable with a capital "C".
on 30 September 2015
I have been really disappointed in the quality of Magnum boots. I have bought several over the years and have found them to be both comfortable and hard-wearing. I usually replace them when all the grip wears off the soles. I bought some just over a year ago and the leather split at the back of the ankles, so had to be replaced. These I bought and only started wearing a couple of weeks ago, when the older ones were unusable. The laces are now shredded as 5 or 6 of the eyelets are so poorly put in that they have sharp edges and catch on the laces each time they are put on/off. The quality of the leather also seems sub-standard and although I have soaked polish into the boots and put several layers of polish on them, it looks like the leather is more like a veneer than good quality leather and doesn't look like it will last the winter.

I will be looking elsewhere for my work boots next time (which will be quite soon, by the look of these boots.) Very poor quality.
on 22 February 2013
Bought these for a friend at work and she is over the moon with them, she uses them for day and night shift Like walking in a glove she has told me really comfortable and could use from new no blisters or rubbing

Wants to get these boots again

Recommended and for the price unbeilievable value 5 star
on 15 May 2013
Prepare for pain for a few days. I worn mine all weekend on the door Thurs-Sun 11am - 4am everyday and they hurt. It was only the following Friday when I put them on again it was like wearing fluffy clouds. Awesome boots, safe, solid and unbeatable.
on 12 October 2013
The boot after one week went all white around the toe and nothing could be done about it . The job my husband is in he needs to look smart so could not continue to wear these boots ,effectively loosing us £50 on these boots as we needed to go out and buy him some more . Also does not state that these are toe caps which he is not aloud to wear due to health and safety however they are toe caps . Not recommended. Wrong description and faulty
on 24 July 2012
The boots were received in good time and were well packaged. They are the genuine product and well manufactured. They fit well (I have quite broad feet) and are comfortable, they appear to be wearing well.