- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by IDEAPRO-UK when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
LED Magnifying Glass, IDEAPRO Hands Free Magnifier with Lamp Stand Adjustable Table Desk Clip on Illuminated Magnifier for Reading Crafts Hobbies
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dual Strength Work/Hobby Desk Magnifier: 110mm 2.5x Lens /5x Inset Spot Lens, perfect for reading books, magazines, newspapers etc. Great versatile magnifier for sewing, repairing inspection, crafts, hobby.
- Magnifying Glass with 2 Ultra Bright LEDS: Powered by 3 AAA Batteries (not Included), act as desk lamp and magnifier at the same time; perfect for low light reading or fine detail and people with low vision.
- Standing and Clip On Magnifier: Rubberized universal clamp keep it steady on any table edge to meet the different needs or will standing on workbench with two strong legs.
- Flexible Gooseneck: The flexible sturdy extension neck is 21cm long, allows you to adjust the desired position Height or Angle freely.
- Premium Clarity Lens: Desk table magnifier was made of high-definition Aacrylic glass reflect clear and nature words with no smearing and blurring on the images.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Customers who bought this item also bought
Projects/Hobbies Magnifier lamp
1. This multifunction and multipurpose magnifier glass can literally open your eyes to finer detail, greater accuracy, and an improved appreciation for the minutest things in life.
2. The large 110mm circular crystal clear acrylic lens is designed with great intent to any type of task - Reading small prints - Locating small items in dark areas - Fine tuning for many hobby crafts.
3. While its general magnification strength is rated at 2.5x, a smaller spot lens within the larger lens affords 5x magnification.
4. 2 LED light at the top of the gooseneck that provide reliable, flicker-free lighting directed at the object you're viewing through the lens and help in the dark.
5. Stands Free, Clips On.
6. Super clear lens help our eyes to feel our living environment, explore our world more clearly.
7. Perfect For Your Home, Office or Workshop.
8. Portable and tough enough to take with you wherever you go.
Battery Type: 3 x AAA (Not included)
Material: High-definition Acrylic,ABS,metal
Product weight: 286g
2.5X Lens Dia. 110mm
5X Lens Dia. 22cm
Neck Length: 210mm
1 x Magnifier Lamp
Showing 1-7 of 68 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Batteries: though there is a space provided in the box for batteries it doesn't come with any, however in fairness this is mentioned in the product description.
Again in the description you will see a diagram with (1) (2) (3) 1=light on off switch. 2=battery compartment and to the side pull out stabilising legs. 3=2 led bulbs just behind magnifier.
The product itself appears well made with good magnification for the purposes intended. I believe the magnifier to be plastic not glass, but may stand corrected on this.
I have dropped one star because I, and this is my own personal opinion believe it maybe a little overpriced at £17.99 but I'm no expert on this..
The Original Pre sale price is stated at £59.99 again I'm no expert, but would say that is laughable.
Having said all that, the product is great for what it is intended.
Would I buy again? Probably yes.
To reiterate the comments are my own personal ones and may be subject of some disagreement.
Hope this helps
There is a spot lens in the main lens, which is also very good. The two little led lamps aren't particularly bright, and run off 3 AAA batteries in the base. I think AA batteries would have been a better choice, not only for longer life, but the extra weight would make it a bit more stable when using it in freestanding mode with the little legs.
The shelf clip is a nice design, which keeps the jaws parallel even at the full opening width of around 1.25 inches. However, the gripping face of the movable jaw is plastic (the listing says 'rubberised', but it's very, very hard) which doesn't offer much grip, and makes it easy for the unit to spring off the clamped surface if you knock the unit, especially when using it near its opening limit, for example on a kitchen worktop. Easily fixed by replacing the plastic insert with a bit of rubber, but given the fragile nature of the frameless lens, it would have been better if this was a factory feature. The clip could also do with being a little larger for a more secure grip, which again, would allow AA batteries to be used.
It comes in a plain white box, which is good if you don't want to pay for fancy packaging. Note that batteries are not included, so make sure you order some if you want to try out the light straight away.
All in all, a nice quality unit. The quality of the lens and the fact the gooseneck stays put is the important bit (I've had other magnifiers that are so distorted, I've given up using them). The slippy shelf grip is easily remedied with a bit of soft rubber or silicone, and if you're buying this, you'll probably have a proper work light anyway, so the built in light is not important.
Four stars only because it's not completely perfect. It's the best lens I've seen without going to silly prices.
The base is a little tippy, even with the batteries in to weight it down, but with the legs extended as shown in the picture, it is plenty stable. The clip opens nice and wide to grip even a thick table edge.
The magnifier is acrylic, not glass, but I think that's probably necessary to keep the product from being top heavy. I don't see this as being a problem. The magnification is very good and the acrylic is nice and clear. It just requires a wipe before use to get rid of dust, but glass would, too.
Only downside is when using it on a surface anything over 1/2 extended out is unbalanced and it wont stay up. Clipped to the side of the table is flawless.
Build quality is excellent as is the magnification and built in lighting.
This looks and feels better than some more expensive options out there and at £12 its very good value indeed