- Save £3 on any 2 items from WORTHYDEAL. Please click on the 'WORTHYDEAL LTD' link to see our full product range. You will get £3 discount for every 2 items you purchase. They can be 2 different items or 2 of the same item. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Magnifier with Light. Hand Held Lighted Magnifier with 5x Magnification. Illuminated Quality Magnifying Glass, Large Viewing Glass With 10 LED Lamp, Makes an Excellent Reading Aid for the Long Sighted (Hyperopia) due to Macular Degeneration - White
|Sale:||£7.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£12.00 (60%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- MAGNIFIER WITH LAMP Wide handle makes for very comfortable grip. Black. 5x magnification. Includes 10 x white LEDs, with high brightness, provides even and gentle illumination
- MAGNIFIER WITH LED LIGHT - Large hand held magnifier with large easy grip handle With great illumination!! Bright LEDs shine the light just where you need it - right on what you're trying to view. Push the switch up on the handle, and the LED light is ON.
- MAGNIFIER FOR READING - Comfortable handle suitable for children and adults. Ideal for reading / viewing in dim light conditions * Ideal Magnifier for viewing fine details in books, newspapers, food labels, magazines, stamps, hobbies, maps, electronics, miniatures, jewellery, hobbies and crafts. etc. * very good for people with low vision difficulty * Light can also be used as torch.
- MAGNIFYING LENS - Pocket magnifiers are convenient tools for people with low vision. Because this Magnifier is small, lightweight and portable, it can slip easily into a purse, a pocket. You will truly appreciate the convenience of this illuminated Pocket Magnifier. In a restaurant or a theatre, where the lights are dim, for example. Plus you can always have your pocket magnifier with you at a restaurant or grocery store when you need it.
- MAGNIFYING GLASSES FOR HOBBIES The best way to use is to hold the magnifier as close to the eye as possible and bring the subject closer to the lens until it is in focus. For best results in seeing close up, try and use the magnifier in good quality light. If possible natural daylight is best or a good lamp with a daylight bulb. This magnifying glass can be used for close inspection of articles such maps, circuit boards, hallmarks, stamps, coin collectors, hobbyists and so on.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Includes 10pcs white LED, with high brightness, even and gentle illumination
Lens effective diameter: 67mm
Power supply: 2 x AA batteries
Size: 188 x 88 x 18mm
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having tried other lighted magnifiers, this one really is the business. It works - a big consideration when you have lights built in - the lens is wide and with low distortion - the handle is nice and chunky for those with reduced grip. Having a number of magnifiers handy (including a desk mounted angle poise lamp/magnifier) you know you have found a good product and a useful aid when it's the one you reach for first. I would prefer a lower price - but given the balance of need and cost, this one is the winner.
Most recent customer reviews