Have one to sell?
Magnificentia Iberica - Music of Medieval Spain
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Available from these sellers.
1. A Que Faz Os Peccadores
2. Splendens Ceptigera (Llibre Vermell)
3. Com' A Grande Enfermidade (Cantiga #346)
4. Miragres Fremosos(Estampie On Cantiga #37)
5. Ben Pode Santa Maria (Cantiga #362)
6. Annua Gaudia
7. El Rey De Francia
8. Des Oge Mais (Cantiga #1)
9. Los Set Gotxs Recomptarem/Estampie On Los Set (Llibre Vermell)
10. Nenbre Sse Te, Madre (Cantiga For The Feasts Of Mary #11)
11. In Sapiencia Disponens
12. Three Traditional Andalusian Melodies
13. Inperayritz - Verges Ses Par (Llibre Vermell)
14. Tanto Son Da Groriosa (Cantiga #48)
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 2 reviews
Magnificent music from Spain, the oldest, and first ...
3 November 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
One person found this helpful.
Magnificent music from Spain,the oldest,and first Europeans,as per National Geographic's DNA studies.This most ancient of European cultures has so many unheard,suppressed gems,if one takes the time to read the ancient sources and not just the glossing over that most English speakers commonly read about!
6 April 2001 - Published on Amazon.com
4 people found this helpful.
The "Cantigas de Santa Maria" of Dom Alfonso X are one of the if not the most perfect ensemble of early music in the whole world. The medieval Spain Songs can be described, in my poor opinion, as the more exciting compilation of songs from the middle ages. And this cd is really faithfull to this point of view, as it gives us an experience we rarely can reach!