Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 November 2014
I have a really old version of this book (dog-eared, pages falling out etc). When I last tried to find a newer version, I found it to be out of print. Delighted I can now buy it again, (plus as pressies for my moggie loving friends).
To all cat owners/lovers, this book will have you in stiches, and wetting your pants at the same time. The author manages to portray even the more boring aspects of owning a cat into into a hilarious take of describing activities of cats and their owners.
on 5 February 2014
All cat lovers should have this. It is enchanting, lovely drawings, and he really understands a cats viewpoint, as well as the owners efforts to keep up with their pet.
on 11 March 2013
Great for all cat lovers as it gives a light hearted look at cats - even amused none cat owners.
on 11 February 2012
This gift was much enjoyed by the recipient who normally does very little reading. Having six cats with completely different characters he thoroughly appreciated the humour.
on 14 June 2012
I can only be rather harsh - this is a pot boiler, if by someone with a talent for cartoons. I have always enjoyed his work in measured doses but here all this together is too much. Thelwell clearly does not like cats and has no real feeling for them. The characterisation feels hostile ...
on 8 May 2013
I have got many books by Thelwell and I just had to buy this one, which I saw on Amazon, it came within days of me ordered it from Amazon and as it was a secondhand book it was in perfect condition so I am very happy when it arrived.
on 20 September 2014
a birthday present for a cat loving friend - she loved it, an oldie but still golden
on 2 February 2015
My sister loved this Christmas gift and I enjoyed reading it first!
on 29 September 2014
Love all Norman Thelwell books, big fan.
on 27 December 2014
Wonderful book, excellent service.