Customer reviews

Price:£1.08+ Free shipping

on 3 July 2015
They are so cheap that I didn't even check the reviews. I now wish I had. I lost both of them during the first trip out once we got up the speed. They must be using really weak magnets. I have found two main types of L plates: (a) those with magnetic strips like these, but they have to be good quality to stay on the car at speed. (b) those where the backing is entirely magnetic (think floppy fridge magnet). these are better because I think the air can't get under them. but it is worth giving the car a clean on the area before applying the plate.
on 15 June 2017
its ok
on 3 August 2016
Very pleased
on 1 July 2016
No good at all one fall if after couple of hours.
on 12 April 2013
these are fixed by a magnetic strip to the car. The magnet is very weak and only on two edges allowing the wind to get underneath. The plate itself is very thin, and the wind from driving along lifts plates off!
on 9 August 2017
These come off easily when driving - buy tie on ones instead
on 1 March 2017
Blew off straight away, a waste of money
on 7 April 2013
Wish I'd read the description - it does say these plates are only held on by magnetic strips. Problem is that the strips aren't strong enough and the plates flew off on our first journey. What you want are "fully magnetic" plates, where the white & red is painted onto a square of magnetic material. You are going to be using these for a few months, so it's worth the extra £4 or whatever.
Oh - and good luck with the test, anyway!
on 15 December 2010
These were awful. The magnets weren't even stuck to the plates when they arrived. I crazy glued the magnetic strips back on but lost both plates while driving the first time I used them. Would not recommend these to anyone.
on 30 August 2010