Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Maglite Solitaire LED Flashlight
|Price:||£17.97 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.02 (14%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Twist the head to turn on, turn off and focus spot to flood
- 57 m beam distance
- Rugged Maglite construction
- Run time of two hours
- Weather resistant seals
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Mini Maglite AAA 2 Cell LED Flashlight Boxed - Grey
Mag Lite - Solitaire - LED Flashlight Mini Maglite Metal, 12.5cm in Black (111 lumens)
Maglite Torch with Keyring + Case + AAA Battery 8 cm Green
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£1.42|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Professor Blackcat Limited|
|Item Dimensions||1.27 x 8.1 x 1.27 cm||12.7 x 7.62 x 5.08 cm||1.27 x 12.7 x 1.27 cm||—|
The Maglite Mini Mag Solitare with LED light technology offers the same precision engineering and craftsmanship found in every Maglite. Using only a single AAA battery supplied, it fits conveniently into pockets, purses, attache cases, etc. Its focusing beam is surprisingly bright for such a small flashlight. The torch comes with a sturdy key lead which facilitates the use of the key and lightbeam in the same direction and is also ideal for a key chain or purse. Features: High intensity light beam.Flood to spot beam focusing.Water and shock resistant.Anodised to prevent corrosion. Specification Length: 81mm.Barrel Diameter: 12.70mm.Head Diameter: 12.70mm.Weight with batteries: 24.38g. PTDGRPMGLSJ3A012
1 x Flashlight, 1 x AAA Battery, 1 x Key lead
From the manufacturer
The Maglite Solitaire LED is a tiny torch with plenty of power. It features the classic look of the original Solitaire introduced in 1988, but packs more than 18 x the brightness and 3 x the beam distance of the original torch. All of this in a compact size, small enough to fit in a purse or on a keyring.
|Maglite Solitaire LED||Mini-Maglite AAA LED||Mini-Maglite AA LED||Mini-Maglite AA LED Pro||Mini-Maglite AA LED Pro+|
|Beam distance||57 M||104 M||145 M||163 M||150 M|
|Light output||40 lumens||111 lumens||97 lumens||272 lumens||245 lumens|
|Peak beam intensity||816 cd||2712 cd||5352 cd||6613 cd||5600 cd|
|Run time (high/low)||2 hours||2 hours 45 minutes||11 hours high, 32 hours low||2 hours 30 minutes||2 hours 15 high, 27 hours low|
|Drop resistance||2 M||2 M||1 M||1 M||1 M|
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's lots of reasons why:
* reasonable price, not overkill like the flashlights with flashing pattern modes etc
* very good battery life - I've had mine for many months now and not needed to replace the single AAA battery. I do use it almost every other day for a few minutes while fumbling in the dark, lighting up a path, walking from the garage, etc
* very usable brightness - make sure you purchase the 'Solitaire LED' and not the older 'Solitaire'
* a good neutral white colour output, not like some flashlights which have a blue tinge on the edges
* very slim yet allows for low-cost batteries - unlike some flashlights which use expensive 12V cells, this one can take a AAA battery. However, I don't trust Duracells because they tend to leak. I ditched the Duracell and replaced it with an AAA Energizer Lithium battery (here is a pack of 8: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BQY36SM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) which will last twice as long as the Duracell anyway. I feel Duracell is more about marketing than innovation these days.
* Nice all-round design. You can hold and twist it on/off with one hand, and focus it by twisting too. Also it comes with a reasonable length (about 8cm) of woven lanyard type thing for attaching to a key ring or jeans.
I like this flashlight so much that I've purchased several as gifts for friends who are always fumbling around in the dark. It is lightweight enough to always carry it on keys or in a handbag. And perfect for life UK when it gets dark early.
Over time the raw colour of the aluminium can become visible in places since it is in close proximity to metal keys in a pocket, but this is to be expected. It doesn't really detract from the product.
Regarding colours, the grey one is a really nice colour, but it costs more sometimes. The black is just classic, and I use that one. I have purchased the red and blue ones too as gifts, and the red is actually a very deep reddish/pink colour, and the blue is a very nice shade, not quite electric blue but close. However my favourites are grey and black.
I bought the led lenser P3 and the thrunite Ti3 along with this and from personal prefrence i would rate the P3 best, it has a better field of view and can be adjusted the quickest. Dullest of the three at 16 lumens.
The Thrunite Ti3 is the brightest of all three with diffent levels of light given in the various modes up to 85 lumens. Samllest of the three.
All 3 are well designed its just down to preference of what you need and like.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
came with a leaky battery though and no option to let Amazon know other than send back, which i dont want to do