TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 October 2010
What an amazing torch. It's tiny, about the size of a large lipstick, but boy does it pack in some power. Easy to assemble, drops and bounces rather than shatters, what more could you want from a mini torch?

The torch comes with a handy keyring and a battery, and there is a spare bulb housed in the unit apparently. It assembled in seconds and is so very useful I have bought another for someone else to enjoy.

From finding your car late at night, to locating the key hole in a darkened doorway, to finding a black puppy dog in the middle of the garden at 1am, this torch is perfect. I've thrust it into dark cupboards to find lost things, fixed a fust with the torch in my teeth (no mean feat but it can be done, and nt reccomended for health and safety purposes) and dropped it so many times I think it lives on the floor. It remains undamaged and prefectly useable.

So there you go, what more could you want from a little torch!
on 28 September 2011
I bought this torch because of the size and weight. I have 2 others a big one which i use for most diy, propped up in a V shade uplighter works great for fitting ceiling lights and the mini mag for tight spaces so I knew the quality would be second to none. I have it on my keyring so I don't loose it as often as the others. The only difference is that this one gets dropped daily and smacked against car doors and walls etc. It still works perfectly. buying any other make is a waste of money.
on 12 April 2013
Have used maglites for many years they are robust bright for size & variable focus is useful. They are much better than any small LED torches which although cheaper don't last. You can easily get replacement bulbs ( which last years anyway ) not the case with LED torches. Mini maglites look smart too.
on 22 February 2013
It would have been helpful if they had included diameter in description as I expected something thicker than a pen. It takes only one AAA battery, so the brightness lasts for a much shorter period of time than is functional--I really only wanted it to light my way down a brief path or in our tent while on safari. It didn't manage that, so instead of being a primary torch, it's now relegated to the bottom of my bag.
on 16 January 2013
Very small torch (would fit easily into a pocket or handbag). Got it for my 5 yr old grandson as his favourite colour is red.
on 1 November 2014