on 3 April 2013
This item was meant to be Blue (last one in stock). When it arrived it was Black with only one battery (there should be two) and the inside of the maglite box was broken (so not much use as a present). When all is said and done it is a Maglite and a good torch. But as it was for a present I went and got one from a shop (radical I know). I will keep this one but as it was from Amazon there is no way to not buy from them again. But it would be nice to at least have an acknowledgement from them that they got it wrong. And how come the item is still avaliabe if I ordered the last one?
on 29 October 2014
really good torch, handy for locking car and finding front door key, the torch is very robust, not plastic,you get a good light from it,not sure as yet how long batteries last for,have plenty of recharable left, , well pleased with it,,,so bought another one in red,when it gets hear,,,,
on 4 February 2013
This is my second mini maglite - the first was a red one I had for years and when I lost it I did not hesitate to get another. The light beam from them is nicely adjustable and the "candle mode" where you remove the top comes in super handy too. A very hardy piece of gear, with weather proofing seals to keep out the dust and rain. I attach one of those wire/metal keyring circle thingies to the hole in the base so that I can easily hang the torch from a hook or nail. Finally, this comes in a box and includes the required batteries so it would make an awesome gift for someone you know who is into camping/hiking (or could just use a super reliable torch around the house).
on 18 November 2017
FANTASTIC!
on 24 May 2013
I already have a couple of these in other colours but I wanted a blue one for my bicycle tool box - it matches the few Park tools I have. Sad, I know. I had no hesitation in buying a Maglite - they feel substantial and like they would still work perfectly (albeit with a few scratches) if run over by a bus. My first one - now about ten years old - still works perfectly, although I must admit I haven't subjected it to the bus test.
on 1 February 2014
This is my second mini Maglite, which I plan to keep in the car.

Well built with an adjustable beam it is well made using quality products. I actually keep it in the box with spare batteries which basically guarantees that i will not be without light.

At this price it comes highly recommended
on 19 June 2014
Have used one of these for years but lost original so replaced with one just the same. So handy to have in a pocket or drawer for dark winter nights or finding small item under something.
on 11 December 2014
Bought to replace a previous Maglite that had lasted donkeys years and suddenly wouldn't work anymore. Hope this lasts as long.
on 10 October 2015
Small with powerful beam. Keep in the car between the two front seats for accessibility. Would highly recommend
on 19 September 2015
Item as described, first class service.