on 6 August 2015
sh t
on 9 March 2015
Much better than I thought it would be :)
on 31 August 2014
It's such a great editor and makes amazing videos! I've only used it once and im amazed at such great quality.
on 17 April 2015
This app is pretty good , but every morning it creates a new video for me with some of my private videos and pictures and puts it out for every one to see. Also whenever I make a new video it puts it on show for the hole world , and now when I click on the app it doesn't work. So it's pretty annoying, but saying that it's a pretty good app
on 14 February 2016
This is the best app ever
on 26 September 2014
Kids absolutely love this app - keeps them busy making cool vidoes.
on 19 February 2015
Amazing but I could only make one video on it
on 20 July 2014
Easy to use, does all the hard work for you. The end results are amazing. I would recommend this to any parent with photos of the kids. Makes them even more special.
on 4 May 2015
What a fantastic app to have on your phone, great app to encourage more pictures and videos, it puts them together nicely with a personal touch to it, don't want to sound like an add but I recommend getting the 1 year subscription to it think I paid about £10.50 which is totally worth every penny considering what it does and the smiles it brings to me and my family.

Thanks Magisto
on 1 June 2014
I thought I'd be absolutely rubbish at this, but actually it turned out really brilliant. Yes, you do have to wait whilst it makes the video, but in the mean time you can do anything and a notification will pop up when you're video is done. It's incredible and I highly recommend it.