on 4 November 2016
Great Magimix food processor and bought at an affordable price vs. high street. Does the job and I use it for everything ranging from blending nuts, making hummus to mushing up dates!
on 25 June 2014
...although i have used it to make coleslaw for 200 people. Love the fact you can use it for everything, i have made pancakes, pesto, smoothies etc the list goes on, and doesn't take up too much space. I got it in purple so it looks lovely on my white counter.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 March 2017
Wonderful
on 18 January 2017
Best mix magi mix!
on 27 November 2014
Brilliant piece of kit - and very quiet too!
on 17 September 2014
Very good mixer and does everything required. Lovely colour.
One person found this helpful
on 12 May 2013
I chose this rating because it is ideal for my needs. Being a family of 2 I replaced a bulky family size Food Processor and got rid of a glass jug blender and other large attatchments. This food processor sits neatly on our counter top and matches other accessories. It has a small footprint and is ideal for all the usual food processing tasks. The blendermix attatchment is superb and such a simple concept ensures that smoothies, soups and other liquids are blended to perfection. The motor is quiet - much quieter than my previous family size food processor and it gently hums as it works on the bench. I can pulse or leave the motor running for tasks. It also comes with a neat box which stores attatchments and although some reviewers say that it doesn't store items neatly I have had no problem so far. I store mine along with the blendermix attatchment, citrus press and small inner bowl (which fits in the larger food processor bowl} in one cupboard area instead of 2. Peace of mind is afforded by a parts guarantee of 3 years and motor is guaranteed for 12 years so although more expensive than my other purchase I can rest easily knowing the Magimix quality and name will afford me security. i have not yet used the citrus press but all other attatchments fulfil their purpose. This isn't however a family size food processor so would suit a family of 2 or 3. So far I am very pleased with my purchase. Coupled with my KMix this should help with all kitchen tasks.
24 people found this helpful
on 15 November 2012
I have the Compact 3100 but needed this for a small holiday flat, was not expecting something to compete with my old machine but have to say I am very impressed. Comes with virtually same attachments of exactly same quality & durability, even with the mini chopper bowl; well built solid, weighty machine, basically a slightly smaller version of my current beloved machine. Would be ideal for a couple, motor is pretty quiet & deals with everyday cooking requirements. Its as tall but smaller footprint so takes up less space on a worktop but as far as I can see, with little other compromise that a slightly smaller bowl.
28 people found this helpful
on 23 February 2014
Purchased for my daughter as a xmas pressie and she is more than impressed with it. Handy attachment for making small amounts - ideal for making Thai paste for e.g. other attachments not yet used including an egg whisk.
One person found this helpful
on 4 December 2013
Am very happy with my magimix.The size in particular suits my needs..making smoothies, chopping and mixing/kneading a small loaf of bread.Easy to clean also.
As part of a couple I didn,t need or want anything bigger and it doesn,t take up too much space on my worktop.
3 people found this helpful