Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Nespresso Pixie Coffee Machine with Aeroccino, Chrome by Magimix
Colour: Chrome|Style Name: Pixie and Aeroccino|Change

on 1 September 2015
This coffee machine is a game changer. I used to have a FrancisFrancis X1 which was rarely used due to the mess I would make each and every time I would use it.

I love the Pods & the availability of them & the way there is a scoring system for the strengths.

In all, this for me was a great purchase. I use it regularly it's easy to use simply turn it on & press the "go" button. It makes very little mess & better than all this I can get frothy hot milk!!
on 12 February 2016
Great machine. Capsules are great and finally Nespresso ordering service is great.

Word of warning, there is/was a similar machine for £10 more which comes with a milk frother. No issue if you like your coffee black, but bought seperatly its £50.
on 12 October 2017
How did i live without you Pixie! The best thing to enter my life this 2017!!! I love this machine it is everything i need in my coffee life! And you can get cheaper capsules that work from Costco! Win win!! If you (like me) have spent countless money at Costco buying a cortado or an espresso save some money and invest on this. It tastes so good, get the frother (Aeroccino) and you will never look back. Sorry costa - i know longer need you!!
on 18 November 2015
Moving over to Nespresso from having a Tassimo coffee machine. The Pixie is very easy to operate, I love that there is a pod holder for used pods, and the milk frother warms and froths the milk very quickly and easily.
My one little 'gripe' about this would be that I think it drips a little too much, but this seems to be something that Nespresso machines just do, which I'll have to get used to.
on 29 September 2016
Excellent. This is a brilliant coffee machine. warms up quickly and is simple and to use. Just place the capsule in press the on button then press the size you want, 25 secs later the perfect cup of coffee. Second cup takes about 5 to 10 secs once the machine has warmed up.
on 11 June 2016
Brilliant little piece. Small. Practical. Simple to use. 30 seconds to a cup of espresso from the moment you turn in on in the morning. Looks good. Easy to keep clean. Cheap (you can buy one for 40 quid, no need to pay full price). Uses nespresso pods (that will ruin you in the long run anyway)
on 8 July 2014
I love this, lovely design and vibrant colour fits perfecty with our kitchen. I'm not sure if it is still available but we also got a £40 voucher for purchases from the Nespresso online shop and managed to get 250 pods for £40 (or thereabouts). It is so easy to clean and most of the coffees are really good (apart from the chocolate one which tastes chemically to me). One tip which we were given by some Spanish friends, passed onto them by a Nespresso engineer, was to be careful with the plastic pods which are available from some supermarkets as apparently they have been known to damage the machines. However, I couldn't verify this either way as when we used the plastic pods we had no issues.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 March 2015
I use this all the time and I love it. The first one developed a fault within the first week (the pumps seem to be a bit dodgy) but with Amazon's utterly brilliant returns system, the new one arrived the next morning.
on 10 December 2013
Very pleased with this coffee maker. Had a Magimix Nespresso before but it wore out. Wasnt sure if this was of equal quality especially as some reviews said there were a few problems. I have had no problems whatsoever. You do have to fill the water tank up quite frequently but it is so easy to do and at least the water is kept fresh. It is easy to see if the container is full with the coffee pods and again that is so easy to empty. The size of the machine is very compact and the whole thing is so easy to use. We particularly like the fact that the water stops automatically (unlike my previous model) and the nespresso milk frother is absolutely divine! Makes perfect frothed milk every time. Just love this!
on 18 June 2017
Had a top of the range machine for years. Decided to have a change and got the magimix, so much simpler to use, lot less fuss and takes up less space, just pop in the capsule press the button and get some great tasting coffees. I have a stand alone frothed to complete the package. Highly recommend