on 13 May 2014
I was thrilled with the seller and even more so with the garment. It is perfect and exactly what I wanted. I had tried on several, very expensive slips that just 'crushed' my boobs and not much else. This slip has firm but very comfortable control without suppressing my boobs. I could very comfortably wear it with or without a bra. I will be ordering one in black and shall share my secret with my friends. The price is excellent. I am happy happy happy.
on 17 July 2014
I was a little dubious about buying this as I'm not very good with this type of material - usually find it uncomfortable and irritating. However I have to say that I had no such problems with this item. It was light to wear and pulled me into a nice smooth shape without me feeling crushed. I wore it under straight dresses (the kind that are fairly unforgiving if you are less than perfect in shape) and felt comfortable in them. Definitely recommend.
on 5 December 2015
Great fit. Nice and warm too.
on 18 January 2016
Far too small, fabric etc good quality.
on 10 September 2014
This is a good fit and a struggle to get on, but that's the point isn't it..
on 26 April 2017
Weird sizing.
on 12 July 2014
FIDDLY TO PUT ON BUT DOES THE JOB PURCHASED FOR
on 15 October 2014
did what needed :)
on 7 August 2014
fitted great- did the job however i was expeacting the colour to be nude and not black- had to send the item back at my cost for an exchange of colour
on 1 September 2014
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse