This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
|Price:||£17.49 + £4.75 UK delivery|
|You Save:||£12.50 (42%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 25 A1 Sheets
- Sticks to any hard, flat surface without drawing pins, tape or bluetac. It's magic!
- Use with normal dry whiteboard markers, wipe clean & REUSE each sheet*
- Sheets are really easy to tear off & measure exactly the same size as flipchart paper
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Magic Whiteboard!Sheets are really easy to tear off & measure exactly the same size as flipchart paperUse with normal dry whiteboard markers, wipe clean & REUSE each sheet*•Each sheet measures 60cm x 80cm (A1)•Available in plain white or with a pre-marked grid•Made from recyclable statically charged polypropylene filmSticks to any hard, flat surface without drawing pins, tape or bluetac. It's magic!No need for a flipchart stand to show your work & it won't even leave marks on the walls•Sticks to painted walls, wall paper, glass & wood•Stick paper notes and photos to it - without glue, tape or bluetacUse with normal dry whiteboard markers, wipe clean & REUSE each sheet*A cheaper, less cumbersome & environmentally friendly alternative to flipchart pads•Erases easily like a normal whiteboard•Simple to take down & stick back up again somewhere else
From the manufacturer
A1 Magic Whiteboard allows you to create a portable whiteboard from a roll, anywhere, in seconds. Use in same way as flipcharts/ flip charts and dry erase whiteboards.
Perfect for office meetings, training sessions, conferences, at home, at school, conferences, workshops and brainstorming. Use any dry marker, wipe clean and reuse.
- 25 Plain white Magic Whiteboard A1 sheets 60cm by 80cm
- Dry erase Magic Whiteboard roll - 25 sheets 60cm by 80cm
- Flipchart size sheets
- Clings using static to any hard flat surface (painted walls, wallpaper, windows and doors)
- Write on with any dry marker
- Highly erasable and reusable
- Leaves no marks on surfaces - no bluetack or tape marks
- Paper clings to Magic Whiteboard
- Low cost alternative to flipchart paper
- Easy to carry portable roll 0.8kg
Top customer reviews
I can't believe this is retailing in Ryman's for £34! This is a classic example of a product where a material has seemingly just been turned into a makeshift product because it has some physical properties which are conducive to its use as such, but which are inadequate for the job.
Magic Whiteboard is a very thin cellophane-type material which works by static adhesion.
- The first problem is myriad air bubbles / lumps which appear immediately under the material after putting it up. These can be improved but not removed by drawing a ruler or whiteboard eraser over the surface.
- These bubbles / lumps make the product unsightly on whatever surface it is on - it literally looks like a kitchen bin liner smeared onto the wall (half falling off). The bubbles are also a distraction when attempting to write on the surface.
- After just 45 minutes, mine began to peel off the smooth veneered wardrobe of its own accord (see photo)!
- Immediately after writing on it, I tested rubbing the dry whiteboard marker off. This left a strong stain / smudge, which wouldn't shift with water. I'm sure acetone or something would work, but that's not why I bought this!
- The advertising claims you can adhere sheets of paper to it just by placing them on top. I tried this and there was a weak static attraction, but the paper then just fell off.
This is a material which has been poorly second-purposed as a "whiteboard" - it is not fit for this specific purpose!
It is just a very expensive roll of cellophane-type wrap which many people will quickly find to be of very limited use.
To stick to a wall for approx. a week maximum, with bubbles and sliding corners.
If you need something for a quick demo somewhere and then to bin the stuff.
When you rub ink off it moves across the wall
Curls when you have heating on and falls off the wall
You cannot stick paper to it or move it around otherwise it loses friction and stick
Stick to a standard whiteboard or magnetic one, this is temporary rubbish and maybe only good for teaching on locations where there's no proper board and you REALLY it.
It's never fully flush to the wall and always looks bubbled and warped
Unlike normal static sheets these things do not like heat and I find they are perfecly smooth in the morning but come mid afternoon they seem to expand and crinkle all up. This fixes itself over night as it cools down.
Word of warning for whatever reason dry markers will not come off easily if left for 24 hours. They dry out in the same way a normal white board does if you've left it on there for a few months. This is easily fixed if you have some whiteboard clearning products (or just write over it with the pen again).
Manage to cover a wall with 6 sheets, 2 stripes of 3 sheets, and now I've a huge whiteboard for a faction of the price and its removable.
Easy to clean and stays in the wall - plaster - for 3 weeks now without issues.
Make sure you mark the limits so you don't go to the wall.
I'm still on my 1st one and having a major wipe down in order to use it as a new again. A bit more elbow grease will remove the remaining residue but its good enough.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Wanted soo long this product and now I have it.
Great purchase, I am very pleased with it :)