on 26 March 2017
I never wrote reviews but feel I really needed too with these! TERRIBLE product, do not buy, they have no given what so ever, you will struggle getting them on your wrist not alone trying to do any tricks with them without them breaking on you!!!
on 22 April 2017
great
on 27 August 2014
As good as the real Loops, infant I have seen no difference in them and expect they are the same thing! Love the tricks you can do with these, come in a see through plastic wallet, so better packaging then the real Loops, I cary them in this in my wallet all the time. Don't know how I was ever magical without these, a must have for any magician. Its great to be able to get them for such a good price as if you perform this trick as much as you should, because spectators love it, you will get through quite a lot. I'll probably order like 5 more packs of these, to stock up, will still be cheaper than one packet of loops! Very very impressed.
on 17 May 2014
although it took a long time to arrive, it was within the stated time. It was as good in use as another set I ordered at the same time which cost 4x more so in future I would order these not the expensive ones.
on 16 June 2014
Only snapped under misuse and worked very well. One even lasting for over 20 different uses. Very happy with this product
on 13 April 2016
Guys.. These are brilliant. As stated in other reviews they did take quite some time to arrive... And when I first received them I had in fact been sent a set of makeup brushes.

The people at the other end were extremely helpful and polite and swiftly replied telling me I could have it re sent or refunded.

I was curious to see how these may handle compared to the much more expensive loops I normally use and boy do they deliver!

I feel that they are slightly darker, or thicker than the higher quality ones. And these feel a bit rougher, like more of a coil as stated. But the way they work as a magic effect is just superb and I feel rivals the more expensive ones. Considering sticking permanently to these once my reel is used up!

I recommend if you're patient enough to wait!!
on 9 September 2014
Very good for the price. Slightly cheaper quality that yigal mesika's 1, seemed to unwind and i broke another (my fault), but when treated properly as i have done with the third i have been able to use it and perform tricks more times than i have with 1 of mesika's loops. More than worth the price and an excellent starter for people new to loops
on 11 February 2015
I haven't used these before, but found them quite amazing! I had to look very carefully at times to see the loop on my hand or wrist. Brilliant!
on 15 November 2014
All broke straight away, zero strength to them, might just had a bad batch, but won't be wasting money on these again.
on 4 October 2016
All the coils broke on immediate use so will not be buying again.