- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: Adlard Coles Nautical; New Ed edition (4 April 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0713656913
- ISBN-13: 978-0713656916
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.3 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 271,926 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Magic of the Swatchways Paperback – 4 Apr 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Written for all those who love to explore in small boats. It is a book that aims to enthrall anyone who is entranced by the peace and solitude of the creeks at night and the moan of the sea on the sands
About the Author
Maurice Griffiths was known as the Magician of the Swatchways. He edited Yachting Monthly for 40 years, and over his lifetime designed over 140 different yachts. His 'little ship' design revolutionised small craft design, and helped earn him the reputation as one of the pioneers who helped make yachting affordable. He died in 1997, aged 96.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very descriptive and written in the 30’s
A must for any sailor
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews