- Directors: Dave Borthwick, Jean Duval, Frank Passingham
- Producers: Claude Gorsky, Andy Leighton, Laurent Rodon
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Audio Description: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: U
- Studio: Twentieth Century Fox
- DVD Release Date: 18 July 2005
- Run Time: 85 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (115 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B0009JOPSA
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,544 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Magic Roundabout [DVD] 
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Computer-generated update of Serge Danot's classic 1970s children's series. After Dougal (Robbie Williams) accidentally releases the evil Zeebad (Tom Baker) from his prison, he and pals Ermintrude (Joanna Lumley), Brian (Jim Broadbent) and Dylan (Bill Nighy) embark on a quest to find three magic diamonds before Zeebad uses them to encase the world in ice.
The Magic Roundabout is another in a long list of 1960s and 1970s television shows updated and adapted for the big screen. The original show has since become a cult favourite due to its hallucinatory double-entendres, and the powers that be realised that the fans of the television series now had children of their own. Therefore, the film version of The Magic Roundabout attempts to strike a balance between appealing to both children and their parents. To that end, theyve recruited a whole host of celebrities to provide voices: Robbie Williams as Dougal the dog, Kylie Minogue as Florence, Tom Baker as the evil Zeebad and Ian McKellen as Zebedee, amongst others. The story involves Dougal accidentally releasing Zeebad from prison, then joining up with his friends to save the day--ideal good-versus-bad kids entertainment. The DVD release has two different versions. The single disc version includes character profiles, a quiz and a look at the UK premiere of the film. The two-disc version, meanwhile, also has behind the scenes documentaries and, best of all, some classic black & white episodes of the original series--the perfect piece of nostalgia to entertain the parents. --Ted Kord