Customer reviews

Magic Molly Book 2 Gloop
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 29 March 2012
This is a book about magic and its also filled with magic. Little gems of humour that make you feel all lovely and warm reading it. I didn't want to finish reading this book it was so good. I was chortling all the way through and laughing out loud at bits. Fabulous stuff!!!!

Loved the wee sparks of genius in it. e.g. chair that wanted the birthday present and ran away with it and sulked when it couldn't get it. The birthday cake that shouted 'Murder' every time someone tried to slice it with a knife. The 'dead' parrot that haunted the corridor and changed the password every two minutes.

I haven't enjoyed a book so much for ages and was truly disappointed when I reached the end but only because it was finished. The ending was inspired with everyone ending up happy even the baddie!!

When can we have some more please???
4 people found this helpful
on 15 March 2014
My Daughter yet again loved this next magic molly book her favorite character in this one was the Gloop even though he was scary she found him to be cute , She was waiting through the whole book to found out if Molly's Mum would be found as she has been worried about her from the first book and was delighted Molly found her Mum and also was glad Granny Whitewand was in this book as well and loved it when she fell asleep through all the tricks but Molly's . We are now looking forward to the third book .
on 6 July 2012
Magic Molly Book 2 Gloop
Trevor Forest is a brilliant story teller. All his children's books capture the imagination with adventurous storylines and magical plots. Magic Molly is a favourite of my grandchildren; her exciting adventures keep them occupied for ages. I see Magic Molly as a younger child's story - Harry Potter watch out- maybe this younger 'cousin' will capture the young ones with her less scary experiences.
on 23 March 2014
Really loved this one. My daughter wants me to get book three right away! Love reading this book together. Thanks.
on 11 November 2014
I would recommend this book it's fabulous!
on 3 June 2014
Great for kids 5-8.the best bit is when Henrietta Havealots has soot on her face and hair and is hanging down from the stand with lights on it and has a torn zeppo dress I would recommend this book to my friends and I will read more magic molly.
on 3 November 2013
This is my favorite magic molly book so far, it was so enchantingly addictive. Could not put it down, amazing
on 25 April 2014
I really really liked this book. It was as fun book and Magic Molly was good and beat gloop at the end.
on 2 December 2014
Disappointingly not as good as the first book. In fact I made myself read it to get to at least half way before abandoning it.
on 12 July 2012
My daughter absolutely loves this!! She reads widely and is a fan of popular fiction for her age group - I recommend this because she was glued to it, reading it in one sitting and was bursting out laughing all over the place. We can't wait for the next one, Trevor is an outstanding children's writer and I'm really excited for my daughter that she is such a fan.