on 4 March 2017
Awesome
on 21 February 2014
loved the photos however my mom cough me reading it on my tablet and now i think she has a fair idea I'm gay.
on 27 December 2013
Great ready always something different to read about the subcriptions cheaper than buying one by one read this mag for year but lot Easyer on kindle now
on 4 May 2015
As a lover of GayTimes magazine I decided to read it electronically purely on the basis that sometimes I fall short of money and this was a cheaper and more cost effective method, however the service is inadequate and does not work properly. It doesn't tell me that I am subscribed on the app used to read the magazine and I can therefor not cancel my subscription meaning that I had to cancel the direct debit from my bank, furthermore there are no notifactions to let you know when a magazine has been added to your library as magazines seem to come out at different dates during the month and GayTime doesn't seem to have a set date for its electronic readers. Lastly I'd like to add that download times are tremendously slow and to be honest I'd rather pay a few pound extra (inc. delivery) to have a printed copy sent as that is a no hassle method to my favorite gay magazine!
on 11 March 2013
FAB! Just like the magazine you buy from the shop. Brilliant, clear images & the zoom comes in VERY handy on photos you need to 'study' at a closer angle! :-)
You can also purchase issues you may have missed from previous years too.
on 16 August 2016
Suddenly lost my account after two years, unable to get any sensible help from pocketmags. Now cancelled subscription. Poor aplicaton when compared to Attitude which is strange as they come form the same stable. Poor customer service leading to unsatisfied reader. Hence loss of said reader.
on 21 November 2016
Can not read the mag as it is tiny writing. Also keeps crashing and closing. I do not recommend this app
on 17 November 2015
Didn't even load it why remove my safety settings. Doesn't make sense
on 20 September 2016
Always good read for gay community :-)
on 4 October 2014
Need to pay for everything-con