Strange how the modern world fits well with the unashamedly nostalgic view of this railway history magazine. Gives a preview and a few sample pages of each monthly issue, and is a good prompt to buy the magazine, or take out a subscription.

ETA. I have now purchased some individual issues, and though the app is a little clunky (the download purchase folder takes a bit of finding, and it occasionally hangs on my Google Nexus 7), the magazine is well presented "as is" magazine-style.
on 12 November 2015
This looked good when I bought it, but too much in-app purchases so didn't keep. Probably better for the real enthusiast
on 3 November 2015
I am not a train spotter but I saw it had some photos of after the Harrow train crash in the 50s, but the magazine arrived promptly was packed OK no damage I was happy I thought the price was good. I I ever wanted anything similar in the future I would not hesitate to go to them first to see if they had a copy of what I was looking for.
on 10 February 2015
A whole page of Back Track was crammed into a page on my Kindle. The print was too small. I could not find a way of zooming in so that I could read it.
on 23 September 2014
MUST BE AMONG THE TOP THREE RAILWAY MAGS, PURE QUALITY.
on 10 February 2016
another good mag, the pre subs is a rip off
on 2 December 2015
Excellent Service, Highly Recommended
on 3 June 2016
It was supposed to be free
on 9 August 2015
Not much content
on 25 November 2014
A good magazine if you are interested in railway history, covering all aspects. Like many of the trains, though, arrival is not very prompt each month!