- Paperback: 490 pages
- Publisher: Daniel Hammarberg (16 Jan. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9197936219
- ISBN-13: 978-9197936217
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 2.8 x 25.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,469,675 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Madhouse: A critical study of Swedish society Paperback – 16 Jan 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Daniel Hammarberg is a Swedish author (born in 1976) who considers himself a nationalist and a social conservative. Apart from being fluent in Swedish and English, he has some knowledge of a couple of other languages too, like German. He's producing written and video material mainly in English and has two published books to his name - "The Madhouse: A Critical Study of Swedish Society" (non-fiction) and "An Alabama Story" (fiction). He's very careful with the quality of his work and regards himself a perfectionist, completely unwilling to ever taint literature with an inferior product. Apart from writing, he's also competed in strongman and other power sports.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
The title just about sais it all.The rest of the book explains it's acuracy.That country really is a madhouse.