Format: DVD|Change

on 1 June 2012
Made in Chelsea is absolutely brilliant and series 2 definitely does not disappoint! Seems to be misunderstood by the general population but after watching the first couple of episodes you will realise that the characters are brilliant and funny and actually very likeable! I just hope they keep it coming!!
on 8 June 2012
I absolutely LOVE this show. Many people may laugh and criticise me for this, but I don't care. The gossip, the champagne, the drama, the constant backstabbing and the gorgeous eye candy all make Made in Chelsea worth watching. If you like a bit of trash and a bit of fun, I'd definitely recommend giving it a try. Series 2 was much better than Series 1 (which was also very good) and definitely did not disappoint!
on 30 June 2012
I love made in Chelsea so much. This DVD has all of the series 2 episodes on as well as the after party which was on tv. Which was an added bonus. I love it can't wait for series 3 to be out on DVD.
on 8 December 2012
I don't know about this dvd really as it was a gift for my neice. However she loves the series so i assume she'll be delighted with this product.
on 12 February 2016
gets better in later series.
on 26 February 2014
The first 2 disc do not work please confirm what you will be doing about this. As I enjoy the site and don't wish to stop buying from it!!!