- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Warning: Only for domestic use
6x5 Mad Dash Lollipop Childrens Wooden Playhouse
- Great for Boys & Girls
- 4 fixed windows, Tongue & Groove cladding style, Solid Sheet material roof and floor
- EN71 Safety Tested & Delivered Unpainted
- Typical delivery is 2-7 working days.
- We do not deliver to Ireland, Scotland or any offshore Islands.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The Lollipop Playhouse is an excellent choice that will brighten up any garden and make your children's playtime much more exciting. Having a playhouse will give your children their very own garden play space that will inspire your children's imaginations and put a smile on their faces.Dimensions
● Width: 161.6cm
● Depth: 172.8cm
● Eaves Height (Inc Floor): 104.8cm
● Ridge Height (Inc Floor): 140cm
● Width (Internal): 152.1cm
● Depth (Internal): 146.5cm
● Eaves Height (Internal): 100.6cm
● Ridge Height (Internal): 135.2cm
● Window Dimensions: 44cm x 44.5cm
● Door Opening Size (w x h): 58.6cm x 97.8cm
● Frame Thickness (w x d): 2.8cm x 2.8cm
● Glazing Material: Styrene
● Roof Material: Solid Sheet Material
● Floor Material: Solid Sheet Material
● Material: Graded European Softwood
● Roof Covering Material: Dark Grey Sand Felt
● Windows: 4 windows (all fixed)
● Door:: 1 x Stable Door
● Decking: No
● Cladding Style: Tongue and Groove
● Locking System: Magnetic Safety Catch
● Factory Basecoat Treatment: Red Cedar Water Based
● Supplied with Fixtures and Fittings: Yes
● Safety Approved: EN71 - For Domestic Use Only
● Max User Weight: 50kg
● Suitable Age Range:: Not suitable for children under 36 months
Top Customer Reviews
There is no mention in the product description that you need to build a concrete or stone base. Maybe this is obvious if you are used to building sheds etc, but given this is a kids product, might be a good idea to be aware of the customers buying this - many will have limited DIY experience. If you get this bit wrong (not level, the wrong size etc) the whole project is going to fail.
The screw holes on the main panels are not pre-drilled, so this requires a decent drill and at least two pairs of hands to line things up properly. The supplied screws are around 10mm too short, so were insufficient to hold the sides together. I had to buy longer ones to do the job properly
There was not enough felt for the roof to have proper strip down the centre ridge. Unfortunately I was trying to put this up the weekend of the high winds and we woke the following day to no felt on the roof at all! I had to buy a new roll from B&Q to complete the job.
The roof was also let down my the very poor quality wood supplied for the front fascias. It appears to be balsa wood, so splits very easily when nailing to the edges.
All in all, it was a full two day job for two people. Not a quick build!