Macworld AppleWorks 6 Bible Paperback – 13 Sep 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
If AppleWorks ® 6 can do it, you can do it too Whether you′re an AppleWorks newcomer who wants a quick tutorial or a veteran who wants to pick up some advanced tips and tricks, this comprehensive, task–oriented guide is just the ticket. You′ll get the scoop on all six AppleWorks environments word processing, spreadsheet, database, draw, paint, and presentations and find out how to integrate them in a single document. You′ll discover power–user techniques that help you get more done in less time. And you′ll learn how to harness the new AppleWorks Internet functionality. Inside, you′ll find complete coverage of AppleWorks 6
- Get a quick tour of AppleWorks essentials
- Save time with preformatted word–processing templates
- Work with functions, fills, and other spreadsheet tools
- Define fields and lay out a database in a snap
- Liven things up with borders, patterns, and clip art illustrations
- Create killer slide shows using the new Presentations tools
- Integrate functions, from mail merge to illustrated reports
- Save time with tips on clippings, frames, styles, and macros
- Add links and bookmarks to documents
- Create Web pages using the HTML translator and templates
About the Author
About the Authors Dr. Steven A. Schwartz has been a computer–industry writer for 20 years and has written more than 40 books about popular business software, the Internet, and games. Formerly a technical support director and magazine editor, Steven is an expert at explaining computer techniques in a simple, straightforward manner. He currently writes for Macworld magazine and PC World Online. Dennis R. Cohen has been a software developer, technical editor, and computer industry writer since the mid–70s. During his tenure at Claris, he worked on many of the company′s products at various times, including both the U.S. and Japanese versions of ClarisWorks (now known as AppleWorks). He also coauthored Apple Works 6 For Dummies.