- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Macroeconomics Paperback – 23 May 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Macroeconomics continues to successfully combine theory and application, using many real-world case studies and examples, updated and changed for the fourth edition, to explain the basics of Macroeconomics and keep ahead of the ever changing macroeconomic environment we are experiencing today. This rigorous and comprehensive text offers a truly European and Global perspective ideal for intermediate and applied macroeconomics students.
This book presents macroeconomics as an applied science designed to improve our understanding of current and past policy issues.
- The unique mix of theory, analysis and policy issues takes students from macroeconomic basics to cutting-edge research topics
- Includes case studies addressing major policy issues in detail, supported by a wealth of economic data
New to this edition:
- Chapter on economic crises, showcasing the financial crisis and the sovereign debt crisis
- Material on quantitative easing, price bubbles, multiple equilibria and self-fulfilling prophecy, ratings agencies, debt brakes and austerity
- New case studies as well as updated empirical graphs and tables
- End-of-chapter links to online material geared toward each chapter’s core messages
- Self quiz, road map, glossary and other content also available for mobile devices
Visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/gartner for a comprehensive companion website featuring interactive macroeconomic models equipped with guided exercises, state of the art data display and analysis, quizzes and more.